Thursday, December 8, 2011

Little Nemo

Little Nemo is a very interesting comic strip, I really like the concept behind the hole thing. How little Nemo gets in his pajamas and is in his bed to go to sleep, and thats when Nemo enters the dream realm which is Slumberland, and how each time he goes on an adventure in Slumberland. Its interesting cause each the strips that are featured on the newspaper is like a different adventure that nemo had in slumberland. The ending of each of the strips is pretty clever in how at the end of every dream he gets himself in some kind of trouble, and ends up waking up because he started falling in the dream or hit something. Its a clever way of waking from each of the dreams in slumberland. I do have to say that some of the adventures are really bizarre, makes me wonder if Winsor McCay was on something every time he sat down to work on the little nemo comic strip. I think if the newspaper was still relevant today and people still read the papers, I could see myself reading little nemo every sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment