Friday, December 9, 2011

blankets

Blankets is a very interesting piece of work, one I feel i could relate do in some way, it shows a lot of how the mind of a child works, or moreover what its like to be a bigger brother, and the interactions with your siblings, and how so much is in secret and stories that are only in your head that can't be shared, or interoperated by others. escaping into his imagination running away from the real world finding every way of salvation from the threats of the real world. I really enjoyed Blankets, the situations are so funny and humorous in the sense that they are true and I feel as if they are quiet similar to my own experiences, but not entirely the same in any way. I also really like the style that the comic is done in, its really cartoony and fun, i would recommend everyone to read blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment