Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Watchmen

The Watchmen is by far one of my most favorite graphic novels I love everything about it. I was only made aware of the Graphic novel after watching the trailer for the movie, I watched the movie before I read the Book because I heard that after reading the book the movie sucks. So I decided that I was going to watch the movie and then read the graphic novel so I can enjoy both mediums, and thats exactly what I did. In my opinion I loved the movie, the cinematography was amazing, the characters were a different sort of super heroes, So when I read the Graphic Novel I had a much better appreciation of the story and plot of the Watchmen. My favorite character in the graphic novel was Rorschach and in the movie they portrayed him really well, the way his character is, his attitude, he is simply the
coolest superhero character ever made. but I'm kinda sad that Rorschach gets kills in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment